Ride downhill on the edge of the Marianas Trench. You’ll experience the beautiful coastline of northern Guam as you bike through the beautiful and unique Ritidian National Wildlife Preserve.
***Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces, equipment, and high traffic areas. Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing – For the health and well being of everyone, please maintain a safe distance of 6 feet with other individuals. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 6-12)
Join us on this zipline combo tour
Combine our Zipline Adventure Park with a Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle and Snorkeling in Tumon Bay. You’ll soar through the air on our Mountain and Ocean Zipline Courses and get stunning views of Tumon Bay. After your Zips above the ocean, it’s time to get in! Experience one of the best snorkeling beaches on Guam as you paddle on the clear blue water. Snorkel with beautiful tropical fish. It’s three adventures in one.
Wear comfortable clothing you don’t mind getting a little sweaty or wet and that will not interfere with the adjustment of the harness or helmet. Our guests do the tour in shorts, T-shirt and running shoes; (skirts, dresses and bathing suits are not appropriate). Closed-toe sport shoes provide the best protection for your feet however strap-on sandals are acceptable; you may not do the tour in bare feet. Please bring a hair tie if you have long hair.
We don’t recommend that you take your belongings with you on the elements since they can interfere with the equipment and you risk losing them, so we have lockers for small items at our check-in office. Please bear in mind that we are not responsible for loss or damage to personal property and we cannot recover items that are dropped from the tour elements.
We have the highest safety standards in the industry.
Although many tours say they’re safe, few can tell you exactly what they do to make it so, but we can!
- We only use internationally-certified, superior-quality materials, components and equipment and we use conservative equipment and element capacity limits. We inspect our equipment and tour elements incessantly and document every detail.
- Our double-line traverses and comprehensive safety line systems for guests and personnel on all high platforms provide unsurpassed risk reduction.
- We use a time-tested operations system that incorporates internationally-recognized high angle techniques proven effective for risk management in the high adventure tour.
- As for most adventurous activities, participants must sign a waiver prior to doing the tour and are at their own risk and responsibility.
#1 – Platform Height – 24ft/7.3m – Length – 216ft/66m
#2 – Platform Height – 24ft/7.3m – Length – 420ft/129m
#3 – Plarform Height – 12ft/3.6m – Length – 394ft/121m
#4 – Platform Height – 14ft/4.2m – Length –
#5 – Platform Height – 6ft/1.8m – Length – 548ft/168m
#6 – Platform Height – 27ft/8.2m – Length – 239ft/73m
#7 – Platform Height – 29ft/8.8m – Length – 329ft/101m
#8 – Platform Height – 24ft/7.3m – Length –