Fly through the trees on our 6 Zip Line course with stunning views overlooking the magnificent Tumon Bay. No experience required! It’s easy and fun.After your zips enjoy the Hilton Water
***Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces, equipment, and high traffic areas. Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing – For the health and well being of everyone, please maintain a safe distance of 6 feet with other individuals. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 6-12)
Fly, Swim, and Eat!
Soar through the air on our Mountain and Ocean Zip Line Courses above Tumon Bay in our Zipline Adventure Park. Featuring the safety of double lines, your guide will teach you how to do it properly and it’s fun for the whole family.
After your Zips it’s time to cool down in the adjacent Hilton Resopa Water Park complete with terraced swimming pools, a hot tub, waterside, kiddie pool, water sports pool, and waterfalls in a setting of lush tropical gardens. Enjoy our local BBQ with our Fiesta Lunch at the famous Hilton Tree Bar.
Wear comfortable clothing you don’t mind getting a little sweaty or wet and that will not interfere with the adjustment of the harness or helmet. Our guests do the tour in shorts, T-shirt and running shoes; (skirts, dresses and bathing suits are not appropriate). Closed-toe sport shoes provide the best protection for your feet however strap-on sandals are acceptable; you may not do the tour in bare feet. Please bring a hair tie if you have long hair.
We have the highest safety standards in the industry.
Although many tours say they’re safe, few can tell you exactly what they do to make it so, but we can!
- We only use internationally-certified, superior-quality materials, components and equipment and we use conservative equipment and element capacity limits. We inspect our equipment and tour elements incessantly and document every detail.
- Our double-line traverses and comprehensive safety line systems for guests and personnel on all high platforms provide unsurpassed risk reduction.
- We use a time-tested operations system that incorporates internationally-recognized high angle techniques proven effective for risk management in the high adventure tour.
- As for most adventurous activities, participants must sign a waiver prior to doing the tour and are at their own risk and responsibility.
Our highly-trained guides help you use special equipment and techniques to experience this amazing wilderness from a unique perspective. Feel the rush of adrenalin as you WHOOSH over six zip lines above a canopy of trees with a birds-eye view of the pristine ocean and Tumon Bay. Enjoy a classic canopy tour with stunning views and thrilling rides while you experience natural beauty surrounding you.
#1 – Platform Height – 24ft/7.3m – Length – 216ft/66m
#2 – Platform Height – 24ft/7.3m – Length – 420ft/129m
#3 – Plarform Height – 12ft/3.6m – Length – 394ft/121m
#4 – Platform Height – 14ft/4.2m – Length –
#5 – Platform Height – 6ft/1.8m – Length – 548ft/168m
#6 – Platform Height – 27ft/8.2m – Length – 239ft/73m
#7 – Platform Height – 29ft/8.8m – Length – 329ft/101m
#8 – Platform Height – 24ft/7.3m – Length –