Hike through the limestone forest and along the rugged coastline of Guam and journey to the site of an ancient Chamorro village. Our Eco Hiking Adventure also takes you into a fresh water cave!
- YOU NEED TO BE 10 YEARS OLD & UP TO DRIVE
- RACES ARE IN 8 MINUTE INCREMENTS
- G15 is Two Races or Approximately 16 Minutes Track Time
- G30 is Four Races or Approximately 30 Minutes Track Time
- Pick-up service is available from any major hotel.
- Transportation Fee: $10 per person.
- Available for 8:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. start times only.
FOR ONLINE LOCAL SPECIAL:
Please show your Guam issued ID to our staff when you check in.
***Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces, equipment, and high traffic areas. Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is NOT required.
- G15 Adult 13 Years Old & Above
- G15 Child 4-12 years old (10-12 can drive)
- G30 Adult 13 Years Old & Above
- G30 Child 4-12 years old (10-12 can drive)
- G15 Adult (Online Local Special) 13 Years Old & Above | GUAM ID REQUIRED
- G15 Child (Online Local Special) 4-12 years old (10-12 can drive) | GUAM ID REQUIRED
- G30 Adult (Online Local Special) 13 Years Old & Above | GUAM ID REQUIRED
- G30 Child (Online Local Special) 4-12 years old (10-12 can drive) | GUAM ID REQUIRED
Experience Guam’s ultimate thrill
Great for friends and families! Feel the speed as you race your friends on our exciting go-karting adventure. Take the twists and turns, navigate the straightaways, and battle your friends for first place. It’s always a blast! Combine your go-kart experience with our Buggy Adventure or Super Car Experience for the ultimate thrill.
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Be prepared for rain! It’s a good idea to wear sunscreen. We have a limited amount of shoes that we loan out free of charge.
We prepare your adventure especially for you. We accept reservation changes at no extra cost up to 2:00 p.m. the day prior to your adventure.